Spinning

Wait, I can show you why
Stay, I can show you sky
Dream, I can meet you there
Stream, we are anywhere


When I was spinning into a coil and all the ground was blue
I’ve been waiting and complaining; inside and outside drew
Wash the red floor, climb the deep well; sleeping the field’s floor
In the distance, breathing the sand in; swimming into the shore


I can see and enter all around me
Will you be and will you fall inside me?


How I was spinning, feeling the thunder; I could taste the light
I’ve been dreaming and been streaming colours around so tight
Touch the red gate, look between ages; rescue the maiden fair
Cut the tree vines, run over mountains; enter the monster’s lair


You can be but you can’t touch the spinning ball / checkered floor
It’s up to you to settle for less or race to surround more

I can see and enter all around me
Will you be and will you fall inside me?


Feel the spinning, merry-go-round you; enter the music theme
Ride the white horse or maybe the red one; nothing is what it seems


Spinning, spinning into a coil
Spinning; mother, you are so royal


Music by Conway/Chancellor/Carpineta/Campbell.
Lyrics by Conway.
Produced by Daren Strange.

Published by Black Halo Publishing Co. (ASCAP)
© 1994, 1997 Winding Room Records. All Rights Reserved.

 

Email

Email
Email us!

Facebook

Facebook
Visit us on Facebook!

Blue Surround

Blue Surround
In The High Place!